This course will be held at St Faiths Adult Education Centre, Maidstone.
In this half day Saturday workshop, you will create a beautiful Christmas table arrangement.
To find out more about our Floristry courses, watch this short video: https://youtu.be/7MkswX6H4vY
Who is the tutor?
About the Tutor: Jackie Brooks
Jackie Brooks is a very experienced teacher of Floristry and also runs her own floristry business. She specialises in contemporary and modern styles.
How will I be taught?
Tutors will use a variety of teaching methods including demonstrations, one to one guidance, group discussions and critiques. Your tutor will give you individual feedback.
What do I need to bring with me?
For this course, please bring with you:-
- Waterproof dish for your table (any size is good, but not too small).
- 2 Large handfuls of foliage, This can be anything, Yew, Holly, Ivy.....
- Candle of your choice - the size is up to you.
- Chicken wire no more than a meter sq.
- Flowers of your choice. Roses work very well. Just a supermarket bunch is perfect.
- Anything you want to add to your arrangement (for example fir cones, cinnamon sticks, satsumas or small apples, baubles. This is an opportunity to show off your creative side and impress your family and friends.
What can I do next?
Your tutor will be able to advise. Alternatively, please visit our website at www.kentadulteducation.co.uk for more details.
What do I need to join the course
Everyone is welcome to join this course.
This course is suitable for anyone planning to decorate their home for Christmas.
Getting to your course
St Faiths Adult Education Centre
St Faiths Street
If you require any information about this location then please call 03000 41 22 22* and quote the Course Code MAI/122438/M/LC.
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.