1. Premium Club membership is available to anyone between the ages of 19-59 providing they opt in to marketing permissions.
2. It is a condition of membership that all terms and conditions are adhered to.
3. Future rewards and discounts: Any reward/discount earned is based on the payment received – the net value of the shopping basket after all concession and discounts.
4. The reward points/discount value is calculated based on spend levels where £1 spent equals 5 points with the total value of your transaction rounded down to the nearest pound e.g £1.50 would equal £1 = 5 points.
5. Please note that only one discount code, and relevant and qualifying concession can be used in any one transaction.
6. The reward/discount code cannot be exchanged for cash; it can only be used against future purchases from Kent Adult Education.
7. Points are non transferrable.
8. Reward points/discount codes can only be redeemed once, and points can only be accrued from the point you have become a Premium Club member and not retroactively.
9. Future course purchases will also accrue reward/discounts based on the net value of your shopping basket using the same pound to points ratio as above.
10. Reward/discount codes generated using Premium Club points will be time limited to one year (365) for redemption.
11. Accredited courses, Partnership courses and Pay As You Go courses are not included in the Premium Club promotion. Reward points/discount codes cannot be used to purchase these courses and will not be given after enrolling on these courses.
12. If you withdraw part way through a course and receive a partial refund your reward points will be reduced to reflect the money paid.
13. Whilst Overseas/non-funded students can technically join Premium Club, they will be unable to accrue points.
14. You may choose to pay by standing order if so discounts will be achieved based on the net value of the shopping basket. However, we reserve the right, should you default on the payment terms, to re-apply the discount in order to reclaim any monies owed.
15. All personal information about Premium Club members is treated as Private and Confidential. We will only use and disclose the information we have about private individuals in the normal course of conducting Kent Adult Education business.
16. If at any time, you wish to update your marketing preferences, please log into your account and select ‘Marketing Preferences’.
17. If we decide to amend, alter or otherwise change the terms and conditions, we will notify you by posting a revised version on the website, which shall automatically take effect and replace the terms of membership upon the later of (a) your next use of the Website; or (b) seven days after it is posted on the website. Your continued membership of Premium Club will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms of membership or any revised version, please contact CLSMarketing@kent.gov.uk to terminate your membership.
18. Passwords and security - You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password (do not give other people your password), and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You need to notify Kent Adult Education immediately of any unauthorised use of your password. Kent Adult Education has the right to disable any member identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated at any time, if in its opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
Click here to return to the Premium Club page.