The Cube and Cube Ceramics are ideally located in the Creative Quarter of Folkestone.
The Cube is equipped with a jewellery making room, art studios, IT suite, and a variety of comfortable classrooms for our many other subjects including Languages, Creative Writing and History. Cube Ceramics is purpose-built for Pottery courses. Please note, Cube Ceramics is located in a separate building to The Cube, at 29 Tontine Street.
Monday - Tuesday 9am - 9pm
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Outside term time
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm
Friday 8am - 3.30pm
- Self service tea and coffee is available in the centre
- Water dispensers are available in the centre
- Local shops are approximately 3-minutes walk from the centre. The town centre is approximately 10-minutes walk away
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor
- Hearing loop is available at reception
- Converser units are available in the classrooms
If you have accessibility requirements, please speak to a member of our Customer Relations team. You can contact us here ahead of your visit to our centre.
There is car parking available at the skate park next door to the centre or alternatively at the car park on Tontine Street.
Further parking information is available on the Folkestone & Hythe District Council website.
The nearest bus stop is next to the centre on Tontine Street. For further details and timetables for buses visit https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/
The nearest train station is Folkestone Central.
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.