Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you have a passion for your subject and want to share it with others, working for Kent Adult Education as a part time tutor can be a rewarding experience. Take a look at our vacancies throughout the county.
We are looking for people like you.
If you have a passion for your subject and want to share it with others, working for Kent Adult Education as a part time tutor can be a rewarding and interesting experience.
As an organisation offering a wide range of courses across Kent, we need tutors who can inspire others in an informative and engaging way.
The types of experience and skills we are looking for are diverse. Some of our specialist areas include:
- The Arts
- Business & IT
- Counselling & Psychology
- English, Maths & ESOL
- Fitness & Wellbeing
- History & Genealogy
- Languages & Communication
- Limited Editions
- Teaching & Learning
- Writing & Literature
What we need from you
- You need to thrive on the success of others, hold relevant professional qualifications and have expertise in your subject area.
- A commitment to providing excellent learning opportunities for your students
- Experience of teaching adults is desirable but not essential – we will provide development support for the right people
What you get in return
- A chance to share your passion for your subject
- Relevant training
- A good hourly rate
- A professional and experienced line manager
- Part time flexible working schedule (as courses are available during the day, evenings and weekends)
If you think you have the skills we need then apply online today and join us in bringing learning to life.Apply now
If you are already working as a Tutor for Kent Adult Education, please register your interest for any of these vacancies with your line manager.
If you are interested in teaching Functional Skills/GCSE English and Maths or ESOL please visit the Kent County Council Jobs page:
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.