The Gravesend Adult Education Centre is a large, red-brick Victorian building on the edge of Gravesend town centre.
It is known locally as the "Victoria Centre" because of the statue of Queen Victoria that stands on the corner overlooking the town. The centre has a fully equipped Pottery and Jewellery studios.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9am - 9pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
Outside term time
Monday - Wednesday 8.30am - 4pm
Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Friday - 8.30am - 4pm
- Water dispensers are available at the centre
- Local shops are available in the town centre, approximately 2-minutes walk from the centre
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor
- A wheelchair ramp is available to access the building
- An accessible lift is available in the building
- Hearing loop is available in reception and classrooms
If you have accessibility requirements, please speak to a member of our Customer Relations team. You can contact us here ahead of your visit to our centre.
Nearest car parking is at Gravesend Station car park or Thamesgate shopping centre car park.
The nearest bus stop is Barrack Row (Stop G). For further details and timetables for buses visit https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/
The nearest train station is Gravesend station.
Victoria Centre Darnley Road
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.