Located on the outskirts of Sevenoaks with beautiful views across the Kent countryside, the centre was built in 1874 originally as a private house.
The building later became a girls’ school before becoming our Sevenoaks centre. With many original features including stained glass windows and relief panels incorporated into the wall, the Sevenoaks centre provides an inspiring location for creative subjects and is equipped with an art studio, IT suite and a quiet fitness room.
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 9pm
Friday 8.30am - 4pm
Outside term time
Monday - Thursday 9am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 3.30pm
- Vending machines and water dispensers are available in the building
- Local shops are approximately 10-minutes walk from the centre
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor
- A wheelchair ramp is available to access the building
- An accessible lift is available in the building
If you have accessibility requirements, please speak to a member of our Customer Relations team. You can contact us here ahead of your visit to our centre.
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.