- How to enrol on a course
Joining a course is easy. All you need is:
- The course you would like to enrol on. You can speak to a member of our Customer Relations Team, your tutor or browse our website or Course Directory
- Your personal details to complete the enrolment process
- Proof of any concession or fee reduction entitlement, you will need to provide this to a member of our Customer Relations Team
- A method of payment
Ways you can enrol:
- You can enrol online via this website.
- Please call our Customer Services Team on 03000 41 40 25* between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Via a friend or relative. If you’re unable to enrol personally for any reason and would like someone else to enrol for you, please be aware that they will need to provide personal information on your behalf to complete the enrolment process
Information and Advice
Our Customer Relations Team will be able to help you with any questions you have regarding studying with us. They can also provide impartial information and advice to help you make the right decision about what to do next. Team members can:
- Give information about our courses
- Help you to access career resources, including information about courses offered by other learning providers
- Refer you to the appropriate member of staff for specific course advice
- Provide information about specialist agencies who can offer career guidance
- Give you information about fees and local transport
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.