Situated off Rheims Way, the Canterbury centre offers a broad range of courses and a superb environment for learning.
Based in a modern, purpose-built venue with panoramic vistas of the city, including a magnificent view of Canterbury Cathedral. The Canterbury Adult Education Centre is within walking distance of the city centre and Canterbury East/West train stations. Highlights include Life Drawing, Oil Painting, Sewing and Languages.
Monday - Thursday 9am - 4.30pm
Friday 9am - 3pm
Outside term time
Monday - Thursday 9am - 4pm
- Vending machines are available at the centre
- The high street is approximately 30 minutes walk from the centre. Local shop is approximately 5 minutes walk from the centre
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor
- A wheelchair ramp is available to access the building
- An accessible lift is available in the building
- Converser units are available in the classrooms
If you have accessibility requirements, please speak to a member of our Customer Relations team. You can contact us here ahead of your visit to our centre.
Limited on-site parking. Alternative parking is available at Victoria Park car park approximately 500 yards from the centre.
The nearest bus stop is outside Canterbury Academy school. For further details and timetables for buses visit https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/
The nearest train stations are Canterbury East or Canterbury West.
The Canterbury Academy
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.