Read about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic and how we are continuing to provide educational services to the people of Kent.
- 650 KAE courses converted to real time online delivery
- 300 KAE Skills English, Maths and ESOL courses converted to real time online delivery
Creating a safe space to learn
The Response programme which focuses on low waged and unwaged adults aged 19+ has 20 online courses including virtual coffee mornings, preparation for qualifications and wellbeing during lockdown.
- All qualification courses are continuing through to completion
- More KAE Family courses are being planned for delivery over the summer
- 14 UASC being housed in Oakwood will be supported with online ESOL
- 9,000 learners participating in online learning activities
- We are running free sewing courses to help volunteers produce PPE for NHS workers